Schubot Jewellers is uniquely qualified to assist with all of your jewelry appraisal needs.
Brian Schubot is a Graduate Gemologist and a Certified Gemologist with over 25 years experience in all aspects of jewelry appraising and consulting including:
- Replacement value for insurance purposes
- Pre-purchase evaluations
- Post-purchase confirmation
- Internet Purchase verification
- Fair Market Value for Estate and other Probate purposes
- Fair Market Value for donation or gift purposes
- Liquidation, collateral and bankruptcy valuation
- Grading reports for gemstones
All appraisals are done to the highest standards of the American Gem Society using accurate Gemological Institite of America grading standards.
- Gemstone identification
- Verification of other Gem Laboratory reports or appraisals
- Damage assessmento of diamonds and colored stones
All Fees are based on time and never a percentage of value.
Basic appraisals start at $75 for the first item.
Diamond appraisal fees are based on the size of the diamond: Up to five carats $100/carat. Over five carats $200/carat.
Brian T. Schubot is a Graduate Gemologist in residence of the Gemological Institute of America and a Certified Gemologist of the American Gem Society with additional training in appraisals and valuation by the International Society of Appraisers. Schubot Jewellers is a member of the American Gem Society.